Madison Telephone Company proudly offers services and functionalities designed to exceed the Federal Communication Commission's requirements as stated in C.F.R. § 54.101, including:
· Single-party service, including local usage
· Access to interexchange service through public switched network
· Dual-tone, multi-frequency signaling
· Access to emergency services
· Access to operator services and directory assistance services
· Toll limitation for qualifying low-income consumers
The current rates and charges for the above-listed services and functionalities can be found in the tariffs on file at the appropriate governing agencies and are subject to change upon proper notice. See the National Exchange Carrier Association (NECA) Tariff Number 5 on file with the FCC and Madison Telephone Company Tariff Number 18 on file with the Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC).