Bingo numbers will be listed every weekday on Madison's Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/madisoncommunications and on Madison's local access cable television Channel 8 beginning May 1, 2012 and ending when the
third winner is announced. Daily posted numbers will be pulled by 5:00 p.m. each weekday. Participants must visit Facebook and/or watch Channel 8 each day in order to learn that day's number.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older and present photo identification on winnings.
2. No purchase of goods or services required to enter.
3. Winner(s) must present an original, numbered Bingo entry form
(photocopies will not be accepted) containing called Bingo numbers in one of the formats required (G, O, M or Blackout). To win, only one Bingo card on the sheet is necessary. All numbers in one of the qualifying sequences must be verified before a prize and/or winner is announced. The last
Bingo number announced must be present in the winning sequence.
4. The first person to declare a winning Bingo card will win the prize for that game.
5. Bingo numbers are selected at random each weekday from May 1, 2012 until winners are announced.
6. Winner must notify Madison as quickly as possible via email (email@example.com) and/or by phone at 1-800-422-4848.
7. Winner may collect their prize at Madison's business office, 21668 Double Arch Road, Staunton, IL 62088.
8. Madison employees and immediate family members within the same household are not eligible to participate.
9. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of the Bingo cards
played. Bingo cards are solely distributed by mail to Madison customers and/or through Madison's business office. Limit of 1
Bingo card and 1 win per household.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by,
or associated with any broadcasting station nor the Cardinals baseball franchise.
11. Winner’s name and photo may be posted on Madison's website at
www.gomadison.com as well as on Madison's Facebook page. Acceptance of a
prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the user of his/her voice,
name, likeness, biographical information and/or photograph by Madison and its affiliates for promotional or advertising purposes
in connection with the promotion.
12. Madison is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate
information, whether caused by website users, Facebook followers or by
any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the
contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in
processing entries for the contest.
13. Tax Information: All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize won are the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. Prizes may be substituted, if necessary.